This logo was created for graphic subject assignment. Student's were required to create a logo which represents themselves and I had created the logo below.
"Cherry Coke" (by Future Fonts) was my base font and I adjusted certain portions of the font to create my logo.
The logo could be use for both print and web purposes. The logo is recognizable despite being small.
The concept behind the logo is funky with a hint of softness. I had mentioned that this logo represents the creator (me). Thus I wanted it to look fun but not too grungy. The original font has very uneven lines so I adjusted it to achieve that. This pastel green was used because it's my favourite colour and I am not a very bold person. Therefore, this colour suits well to my personality. Besides that, I also incorporated the "peace" sign into the logo because I like peace.The tagline reflects part of my personality. I managed to think of one or two personality trait which did not conflict with the rest of the logo design.
0 comments:
Post a Comment