Sunday, July 12, 2009

Product Catalogue

*Content featured below was only for course assignment purposes. No financial gain or what so ever.

Featured below is another assignment I did for my graphic class. I was required to pick a company and create a product catalog. The requirement was to incorporate my logo (previously created during another assignment) into this catalog and the company producing the product has to be a Malaysian company.

Based on my logo, it would be more suitable to use products that are soft such as soft toys, t-shirts and etc. Thus, I picked soft toys manufactured by Toys Buddy. However, there was only limited time to this assignment so there was not enough time to request good photos from them. So I had to use photos from another source. As for the description of the soft toys, they were sourced from Ty.com and the patterns were generated using Photoshop brushes from Brusheezy.com.

With all those materials, I manage to compose the images below:

After that, I took those images above and develop them into photos (glossy for front and matte for descriptions). Finally, the photos were pasted together and compiled using a pin so they could rotate.

0 comments: